PETRONAS Management Training Sdn Bhd (PMTSB) is a learning institution of PETRONAS which provides avenue for PETRONAS staff to enhance their skills and competencies in both technical & non technical areas. PMTSB comprises of 2 campuses ie PERMATA in Bangi, Selangor and Institut Teknologi Petroleum PETRONAS (INSTEP) in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu. While PERMATA provides learning solutions to PETRONAS staff on non technical programs from personal skill development, leadership and capability development and teambuilding programs, INSTEP is focusing solely on technical programs for both PETRONAS staff and public. INSTEP was officially registered as an IPTS effective 16 July 2007.
Executive (PETRONAS Steam and Ice Training and Assessment Scheme Coordinator)
(Terengganu - Institut Teknologi Petroleum PETRONAS (INSTEP) in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.)
* Plan and implement Competency Based Assessment and Certification services for Engineers and Non-Executive Technical (NET) staff of PETRONAS Group wide.
* Manage and monitor the maintenance of the administer PETRONAS Certificate of Competency and certification database systems to enable accurate and reliable data.
* Analyze data on technicians and operators competency status and then forecast / plan the requirements for certification of staff competencies in line with PETRONAS and statutory requirements.
* Coordinate the implementation of the required learning programs, examination / assessment / verification and certification.
* Plan and liaise with INSTEP Academic Departments and PETRONAS Operating Units (OPUs) on resources and facilities requirements for the learning programs and examinations / assessments / verifications to ensure the required resources and facilities for classroom & practical training and examinations / assessments / verifications are available and in good working conditions.
* Establish good working relationship with relevant government institutions (e.g. Energy Commission) effectively facilitate statutory requirements and certification of INSTEP programs and services.
* Manage and coordinate examination / assessment / verification results and Panel of Examiners / Assessors / Verifiers recommendations for consolidation and further submission / reporting to relevant authorities within PETRONAS and statutory bodies.
* Consolidate Board Of Examiner decisions / recommendations on the results of competency assessment / examination for further submission to statutory certification bodies. Liaise with Certification Bodies on issuance on restricted "PETRONAS only" Certificate Of Competency to successful candidates.
* Review and recommend improvement related to work system, processes, procedures and guidelines to enhance the competency assessment and certification system.
* Periodically evaluate program / assessment feedbacks and rectify / recommend action plan to address areas of concern so as to improve the quality and integrity of future services and enhance operational excellence.
* Observe PMTSB HSE policies and procedures and participate in HSE activities / initiatives organized by the company.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
* At least 7 years of working experience in the oil and gas industry is required for this position.
* Applicants should be Malaysian.
* Willing to work in Institut Teknologi Petroleum PETRONAS (INSTEP) in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through PETRONAS career website at: www.discoverpetronas.com (click here)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shorlisted candidates will be notified.